We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game so HBUAFC are supporting The FA Respect programme. As well as our club codes of conduct for Parents and Carers we would like you to play your part by observing the FA’s codes of conduct for Parent/Carers and Spectators to ensure football can be enjoyed by everyone in a safe, positive environment.
· Remain outside the field of play and behind the designated spectator area
· Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour
· Always respect the match officials decisions
· Applaud effort and good play as well as success
In addition, when attending youth games I will:
· Remember that children play for FUN
· Let the coaches do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do
· Encourage the players to respect the opposition and match officials
· Never criticise a player for making a mistake – mistakes are part of learning
I understand that breaches of the codes may result in action being taken by the Club/FA
It is important everyone behaves themselves in football, as a player you have a big part to play. That is why HBUAFC is asking every player to follow The Club and FA’s Respect Codes of Conduct.
All players will:
I understand that if I do not follow the codes, action may be taken
Football for Everyone
Haydon Bridge United AFC